Officially

Officially
Officially....Mr. & Mrs. LeBlanc

Baby it's Cold Outside

I made this pallet sign with some leftover 1x6 pine boards we had from our deck project. They are held together with some thinner pieces of wood, held in place with gorilla glue, and then nailed.
I lightly brushed on some white satin paint, and then sanded it down. I intentionally didn't put paint all over the sides and in the corners. I wanted it to have a really distressed look.

I designed the lettering and snowflake with my software and printed it out in vinyl. I used it as a stencil instead of placing the letters down. The final step....Minwax Jacobean stain. I love that color!



This sign was made with a 12x12  1/4" mdf  board.
I mod podged a piece of tan cardstock. If you look
closely, you will see it has a raised design on it.
I sanded it and antiqued around the edges with some
brown acrylic paint. I sprayed a coat of clear gloss
sealer on before placing the lettering down.
The lettering was designed on my software and then
printed out and placed on.

No comments:

Followers

Popular Posts