To place an order, please email me at:
Things to remember when ordering:
* What you want to say...quote/names/dates, etc.
* Important information to remember when measuring your space is that the overall height of a letter goes from the tallest point of any letter in your quote, to the lowest point of any letter in your quote. So, if you have a 6" space, and your font is very swirly, not all letters will be 6". I always send samples before printing your order!
* Let me know the colors and font styles you would like to use.
* Once design is confirmed, I will send you an invoice. I prefer bank interac payments from my Canadian friends, but paypal works just as well.
* Custom orders are always loved and welcomed! Email with any questions and/or ideas you may have.
I love love love these! They look great on a shelf, counter, leaning against a wall, anywhere really!
A customer recently sent me this quote, asking if I could come up with a design for her. I loved it so much I had to use it on my walls too!...
Subway Art - another favorite thing I have become addicted to. This is the second class project I'm offering on Jan 22nd and 29th. Finis...
In honor of my son, who is quite consumed with Harry Potter movies right now, I found this quote by Albus Dumbledore. I have gone through so...
I've been staring at this spot on my Keurig coffee machine for months now, and I've finally come up with what I...
A collection of some Christmas Vinyl Lettering Projects - Cabinet Doors, Tiles, Charger Plates and Subway Art!I love using old cabinet doors to create something fun and unique. This christmas collage has to be one of my favorite projects this season...
I've done a million sets of these name blocks. Ok, well, maybe not a million, but it sure felt like it before christmas. I've had a ...
I absolutely LOVE subway art and if I could get away with putting it up ALL over my home, I would. I also LOVE reading this because ... it...
I was so excited to do a baby BOY nursery room. I love how it turned out! Navy blue, sky blue, lime green, white and a hint of yellow. Loo...