Officially

Officially
Officially....Mr. & Mrs. LeBlanc

Mixed Media Art

This cute box is one of the "chunkie's" that I am working on. There is a lot of texture and layers of neutral colors in this project. It was definitely one of my favorites!



Courage Strength Believe


 For my niece Ava, who is still battling a brain tumor. We love you sweet girl!!!

Family Rules Chunkie Box - mixed media art




16x20 Mixed media Canvas Art. This is one of those projects you really need to see up close to see the textures, colors and layers of fun stuff. It sold within minutes of posting, which made me happy and sad. I had fallen in love with it but it went to a happy and deserving home.

16x20 Mixed media Canvas Art. Another fun canvas that has so many layers of yummy colors and texture. There are even some hidden messages in there that are super special.

No comments:

Followers

Popular Posts