Officially

Officially
Officially....Mr. & Mrs. LeBlanc

You are my sunshine


My brothers little girl, Ava, was diagnosed with a brain stem tumor at the age of 3. She is a little miracle child. She is adorable. She is precious. She is an angel.

I made this canvas for her, as well as another one for a fund raiser they had. I cut the paper to 12' widths, and then mod podged them onto the canvas. I applied the vinyl, and then distressed the edges with an antiqued pink color. I then put another coat of mod podge, in satin finish, to seal everything. So adorable....just like Ava.

I heard her singing this song one morning, and when I peaked into the room, she was running her fingers along the words as she sang.

Ava...you are MY sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You will never know dear, how much I LOVE YOU!




No comments:

Followers

Popular Posts